Eatingjellybeans n' Role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saberfang

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Saberfang  - Page 7 Empty Re: Saberfang

Post by erasmusdane Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:14 am

Mila was disappointed and slightly relieved when Seth pulled away. His emotions had intertwined with hers and it was hard to control herself.
She got up and stretched. "We should get to bed, your highness." She smiled broadly at him. "Wouldn't want you to be too tired to deal with your kingly duties. Whatever would your subjects say if they saw you associating with and angel!" She gasped dramatically. He got up and they walked to their cabins. "Just please tell me we can get off of this ship soon."
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:50 pm

"Just please tell me we can get off of this ship soon."
Seth winked at Mila, he could see that their ocean voyage had started to weigh down on her. “I’m told that we will arrive first thing tomorrow Morning” Leaning in to kiss her forehead, he purred teasingly, “But until then…Sleep well Princess”

With that he turned away and headed back towards the Royal Quarters. Making his way down the wooden corridors, he felt his chest tighten. A mixture of delight and desire pulsating through his veins, everything that had happened tonight felt hazy and dreamlike. Unfortunately for Seth, he didn’t have long to dwell on these thoughts, He was soon caught off guard by an expected visitor.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?”, Nero snapped sharply. Seth felt his ears flick back defensively, “What’s got your wings all tied up in a knot?” Closing the door behind him, Seth flopped down exhaustedly on his bed.
He watched curiously as Nero made his way towards him. He felt the angel clasp the collar of his shirt, lifting him slightly as he spoke angrily, “Are you trying to put yourself and that Girl in danger? Do you have any idea what kind of situation can unfold if the council see’s you two doing…things.”
Seth smirked coyly, he was a little surprised by Nero’s reaction, “You already know that I don’t care about what they think… Besides it was only a kiss” Swatting away Nero’s hand, Seth sat up straight, “What I do or don’t do doesn’t concern you or the council. “ Gritting his teeth, Seth muttered bitterly, “Besides why should a king be bound by so many chains and rules. You’re just like them Nero, you’re all suffocating me!”

It was Nero’s turn to be taken aback, his irritated expression fading away into guilt. He spoke softly, “Seth…I’m not trying to suffocate you. I am your knight; your physical and mental wellbeing means everything to me.” Taking the young Prince’s chin between his fingers, Nero stared hard into his eyes, “I’m trying to help you.”
Seth glared back at him, his expression pleading, “Then let me do what I want”
Nero sighed softly and shook his head, “No, Not this time… I can’t. There is too much at stake Seth. You need to realize that you’re selfish decisions will not only affect you this time, but Mila and our entire realm as well… If the counsel refuses to assist us, we will not have access to the army or resources need to bring down Hautloss”
The weight of those words sank in slowly like shards of glass. Seth knew that the man was right. Running his hands through his hair, he breathed in deeply, “I hate it when you are right. Fine, I get it… I’ll be more careful.
“Good. Now stop making more grey than what I already am” Seth’s felt the mood lighten slightly, “I’ll try, but no promises.” Nero caught him off guard with a kiss to the forehead. It was much like the one he had given Mila earlier.
“I care about both you and Mila. I promise to protect you both…now rest, My Lord.”

………………………………….

The next morning they finally docked their ship at Cissne Island.
They were greeted by a group of mysterious bird-like demons. The demons were envoys of the Grand dutchess, send forth to lead them to the Cissne palace.
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

https://eatingjellybeans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:10 pm

With Nero and Mila at his side, Seth cautiously followed the Feathered Envoys of the Grand Duchess.
The crow-like demons proceeded to lead Seth and his crew through the thick island forest. Seth took note of the strange plant-life here; the flowers were like those of the demon realm and the trees held a strange cursed scent to them. He learned later that the trees were cursed like this to hide the Cissne (Bird) and Gila (Lizard) Demons from any wandering humans.

An hour past and they soon arrived at a town. It was a bustling place filled with bird and lizard demons of all different shapes and colours. Seth took a minute to marvel at the town, it looked so organized and clean compared to the human villages he was used to.
Glancing out into the distance Seth saw the crown jewel of the Island, Cissne Palace. It was Darcia Cissne’s home (Aka the Grand Duchess). He wondered silently if she was still upset with him…his mind lingered over an old demon saying, ‘A swan’s wrath is mirror to its beauty’
He shuddered.
“We’ll rest here for the night, My Lord Seth”, Croaked one of the crows you’re accommodation will be at our finest Inn. The Duke of Gila will greet you later for supper, and tomorrow you will meet with Duchess Darcia. Seth thanked the crow envoys and watched as Nero and variuos members of the crew made there way towards the inn.

When they were out of sight, Seth turned his attention to Mila. Taking her hand in his own, he smiled peevishly, “I can feel you tugging at my thoughts you know?”
Seth’s lips faulted when he saw the concern in Mila’s gaze. He knew that Mila could feel his uneasiness over the situation, “You already know that I don’t want to meet the Duchess, don’t you?”
Touching her Mind, Seth spoke, “You’ve seen my past so you may remember that I left her at the altar on our wedding day…she’s not the sort to forgive. I don’t entirely blame her of course, but I can’t tell what she might do. It is a demon’s way to seek revenge…I’m worried about you and Nero”
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:54 am

Mila felt her skin crawl at the demonic energy surrounding her. It felt as though it was tugging at her magic, or rather as if her magic was trying to overwhelm it. Light will always try to fill darkness. Mila could feel Seth. It made her uneasy. Everything about this situation made her writhe inside. The sooner they got out of here the better. The other demons still did everything they could to upset her and Mila got the feeling it would only get worse after little miss swan princess joined the team.
"…I’m worried about you and Nero" Mila snapped out of her thoughts.
"Don't be. We can handle ourselves just fine. I'm pretty sure I have faced worse things than an angry ex." She grinned at Seth.
He was not convinced. After freshening up Mila met up with Seth and a strange gecho looking fellow in what seemed to be servants attire came to show them to the dining hall.
Mila was in awe of her surroundings. Most of it must have been from demonic origins, because she had never seen these kinds of plants before. They seemed to radiate demonic energy. If she and Seth hadn't been bonded she was sure this would have sapped her strength.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:02 am

Seth and Mila decided to spend the rest of the afternoon at the Inn. They were quite exhausted from their long morning but enjoyed the new sights that the Island provided; Both could agree that they quite sick of seeing ocean water.

When the sky began to darken and the shroud of night was cast, Seth found himself summoned by the servants of Duke of Gila.  A ripple of excitement coursed through his limbs, he hadn’t seen the Duke of Gila in years. They had always been on relatively good terms, and had even played together when they were younger.

Following the servants, Seth, Nero and Mila made their way towards the Dining hall.  The hall was set up with four long wooden tables set in a square formation. The tables surrounded a rather bizarre array of potted plants. Nero looked at Mila’s curious expression and explained that the plants were carnivorous and that their purpose was really just to eat up any scraps of meat tossed from the tables.

Seth seemed distracted. It was clear that he was trying to locate the Duke. His feline eyes scanned the room impatiently, before finally settling on the familiar Silhouette of Duke Drayce Gila.
Drayce was a tall, handsome and rather burly Demon; he had Green eyes and hair as red as blood. He had taken on his human-form to greet Seth - The only give away that he was actually a demon, were the leathery red wings tucked behind his shoulders, as well two copper-coloured horns protruding from his skull.
Drayce Greeted, “My old friend, I’m glad to see that you are still with us. I was worried that you might have left this world…” Seth shook the man’s hand, his expression almost cocky as he retorted, “Turns out They don’t have a place for me in the underworld. I’m afraid you’ll have to bear with my presence a little bit longer. ” The two chuckled at their familiar banter, before taking a seat at the table.  
Seth eyed Mila as she joined them, then introduced her to the duke, “Dracye, this is my Friend Mila.”
The Gila demon eyed Mila’ curiously, “You are of angel decent? It’s a pleasure to meet you. Any Friend of Seth’s is a friend of mine”
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Mila smiled at the duke. They took their seats and the servants brought them meals.
"So Mila, how did you end up with this awful man?" The dule chuckled at Seth.
"Well... if I'm honest, he was my mission. You see i work for a gui..."
The door burst open and a demon stormed in. It was definitely a bird demon, that much Mila could tell, she had white and black feathers and red, burning eyes. She stormed up to Seth.
"How dare you visit here and not report directly to me IMMEDIATELY?! After the way you left me?!" SHe glanced at Mila. "and you dare to show up with an ANGEL!? Have you completely lost your mind!? Who is this floozy!?"
"Ah, Darcia. How kind of you to join us. Care to have a seat?" The duke smiled at the demon.
Mila could almost see flames radiating from Darcia.
"You must be Seth's ex betrothed. I am Mila." She held out her hand.
Darcia slapped it away indignantly. "who do you think you are to address me? You should be groveling at my boots you angel scum." She spat at Mila.
"Well I don't see that happening, so how's about you don't insult my race?"
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:12 pm

The cheerful atmosphere of the dining hall suddenly died down into silence. Seth felt his heart-beat quicken. A flurry of white and black feathers burst through the door as Darcia arrived.

The Duchess swooped down towards them, her clawed feet scratching again the marble floor as she landed. Her crimson eyes gleamed dangerously as he stared at Seth and Mila. Like a snake, She struck out at them with her words.
Determined to defend her race, Mila took on the first wave of Darcia’s insults. Seth had to hand it to her, she held her ground rather well against the demon’s curses. Unfortunately, the situation only worsened as the girls continued to exchange words.

Seth sighed irritably; he couldn’t believe that he was already tired of Darcia and her unbearable behavior. She had always been childish, possessive and predictable since their youth.
Knowing what was to come, he slipped between the two girls just as the argument turned physical. Darcia attempted to strike Mila, her clawed hand mere inches from the girls face. Seth had caught her in time though, his grip around her wrist firm and strong. He growled seriously, “That’s enough Darcia.”
Shoving her away from Mila, Seth stood protectively before his friend. “By law no demon is to attack an angel here on earth…Or have you forgotten that already?”
The girl took a precautious step backwards, she was still seething with anger as she responded, “No…I haven’t forgotten Seth.” She clenched her fists and sighed in frustration, “You always take their side over ours."
"It was like that with Nero, Belledante, this girl…Even the Hautloss is of angel origin”
Darcia’s eyes began to swell with tears, “Demons… Are we nothing to you?! Did your family mean nothing to you too?”

Seth looked away this time; he was beyond angry now, “Don’t speak about things you know nothing about.”
Darcia clenched her teeth, her feathers falling away to reveal her human form; a beautiful young girl with long snowy hair. She began to sob, her words nearly incoherent through her crying, “You are the one who knows nothing. I can’t believe that I loved you...You disgust me”
Turning away, she walked towards Drayce. The Duke wrapped an arm comfortingly around her shoulder and led her out of the hall. He gazed silently over his shoulder towards Seth, an expression of defeat painted over his features.

Seth and Mila where left alone in the hall. They were both a bit shaken after the argument.
“I’m sorry for bringing you into this. I didn’t expect her to say those things”, Seth added quietly.
Flexing his hand, he noticed how his claws had extended from the stress. He suddenly felt quite exhausted.
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Mila layed her hand gently on Seth's. His claws retracted.
"It's ok. We need her right? SO let's just try to make this work."
She smiled up at him.
"I think we could all use some rest."
Nero entered the room in a hurry.
"What happened? I saw Darcia storm in here in her demon form. Are you ok?"
"We are all fine. It's been a long journey. I think it would be best if we all just turn in for the night."
Mila followed Seth to his room.
"You know, I would be angry too if my fiance walked out without saying anything. Maybe just give her a little bit of understanding. As much as I hate to admit it, she has the right to be angry at you. Maybe not THAT angry. But we do need her help. It would be best to stay on her good side for now..."
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Seth felt a weak smile form on his lips, “Yeah… I guess that you are right” Closing his hand around Mila’s, he paused and added softly, “I…I don’t want to be alone tonight. Can I sleep next you?...I don’t mind sleeping on the floor” From his expression it was clear that Seth felt rather disturbed and unsettled after the fight with Darcia. She had brought up a lot of unhappy memories from the past.

Following Mila and Nero, the group made their way towards their rooms.
Nero could sense the tension and stress from Seth and Mila’s moods. He decided it best to boil some milk for hot chocolate. “You two have had quite the rough day haven’t you?.. Here,.Drink this, It will help.” Nero passed a cup to both Mila and Seth.
“Don’t stay up too late you two. You will need your energy for tomorrow” Bidding them goodnight, Nero hugged them both and left the room.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:23 pm

Mila could feel Seth's sadness. She moved in closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder.
"I can sense that you are unhappy. We can talk if you want to. You know I am always here for you."
She looked up at him. "But if you don't feel like talking that's fine too." She took his hand in hers.

erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:33 pm

Seth rested his head against Mila’s, “I don’t know what to say really… Darcia wasn’t wrong. If I had just done my duty as a demon, perhaps all of this heartache could have been avoided” Twitching his ears Seth closed his eyes and concentrated. His mind reached for Mila’s, seeking comfort in her warmth, “I wish things were simpler than this…what do you think I should do Mila?”
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:38 pm

"You can't change the past. And even if you could you wouldn't have been happy."
"You were with Nero back then, weren't you? Even if all of that stuff hadn't happened, you didn't want to be with Darcia. Nothing would really have changed. The hautloss would still have attacked, you would have been miserable with Darcia. I know you have probably changed a lot since then but she never would have made you happy. King or not, you deserve to be happy, Seth. You should keep that in mind."
She kissed his cheek. "You can't change the past. So just focus on what makes you happy for the future."
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Seth opened his eyes and stared curiously at Mila, “I guess that you are right, I would not have been happy.” Running a hand through his hair, Seth laid back and chuckled, “Cats are strange creatures aren’t they? We’re always so selfish and picky”
Flicking his ears thoughtfully, he paused a moment almost lost in his thought. He turned and stared up at Mila through mysterious violet eyes, “At least one good thing came out of all of this…I got to meet you” Running a hand affectionately across Mila’s cheek, He took silent delight in how soft her skin was. She really was beautiful and kind. Seth felt a blush radiate across his features, "Sometimes I wonder if you understand me better than I understand myself"
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:57 pm

"Well we do share a mind..."
He was so close to her now. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest. Could he feel it too?
"Seth..." She leaned in and pushed her lips against his. It felt like forever since the last time.
She pulled back. "There is no one to see us here right? No demons to judge, like last time."
She tangled her hand in his hair and kissed him again.
"I need you to promise me something... I know everything is a mess right now, but after all this, after the war and everything I... I want us to be together."
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Seth lay defenseless beneath Mila, Her kiss sweet and intoxicating.
"I need you to promise me something... I know everything is a mess right now, but after all this, after the war and everything I... I want us to be together."
Seth felt himself smile. He had loved Mila for a long time now, since before they had even been bonded by their marbled magic. He had been afraid to tell her, perhaps even afraid of his own feelings.
But...He wasn’t afraid anymore.
“I promise you that we will be together. Once all of this fighting is out of the way…once the Hautloss is dead.” Wrapping his arms around her waist he held her close and kissed her lovingly, “I love you, I've felt this way for a long time”
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:24 pm

“I love you, I've felt this way for a long time”
Mila couldn't find words. Instead she just entwined her mind and body with his. She had felt this way for quite some time, and hearing him say he felt the same overwhelmed her completely.

Darcia seemed to be in a better mood after a good night's rest. But even her good mood didn't seem too good.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:06 pm

Seth had given into his sexual desires that night, enjoying the intimacy and affection that came with choosing a lover. When he woke up the next morning, he ran his fingers through Mila’s hair. She was still sound asleep, their clothes littered across the bedroom floor.

Everything still felt so unreal, Seth had never had a sexual experience like that before. Their bond had heightened their senses to the extreme. There were moments when Seth wasn’t even sure if he was himself or if he had become Mila; It was as though their minds and senses had been completely tangled.

Coming out of his thoughts, Seth bent down to Kiss Mila’s forehead. “Rest up, Princess… I need to head back to my room before anyone one comes looking for me.” He nuzzled her affectionately, “I hope that your first time was better than you imagined…hell you even surprised me a little there.” With a peevish wink, he took to his feline form and slipped out through the window.

The next time he saw Mila was after training, at Breakfast. Darcia and Drayce had just joined them at the table. Darcia seemed calmer today, but she made sure not to meet Seth’s gaze, she was clearly still annoyed with him.
“Did you sleep well?”, Drayce piped up cheerfully, taking a deep swig of coffee and pilling food onto his plate. Seth rubbed his eyes sleepily, “Yeah…but I could do with another cat nap later” Turning to Darcia, Seth asked cautiously, “How are you feeling today?” The girl immediately frowned and turned back to her tea, “I’m fine, not that you care”. Rolling his eyes, Seth turned to Mila, “Did you sleep well? It was pretty cold last night…maybe I should get Nero to bring in more blankets.”
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:00 pm

"I was plenty warm, thank you. In fact at one stage I felt almost too hot." Mila stared into Seth's eyes.
"I feel like we should address the elephant in the room. We need to get moving as soon as possible. We still have a lot to get in order after this trip." Nero chimed in.
"Oh and I suppose you want my help?" Darcia growled. "Give me one good reason why I should help some little angel girl and the man who ran out on me."
There was a stunned silence.
"I wouldn't. If I were you. When you put it like that anyway... but the thing is, this is bigger than your grudges and unfounded hatred. The hautloss will be coming for all demons..." Mila broke the silence.
"Why is this filthy angel talking to me?" She waved a hand in front of Mila's face. Mila gritted her teeth.
"I believe she was trying to tell you that we need your help to serve the greater good." Nero explained.
She stared down at him. He was an angel too, but she didn't go off on him like she did with Mila.
"I shall join." Mila felt great relief. "If the angel girl stays." She grinned at Mila.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:27 pm

"I shall join…If the angel girl stays."
Clearly irritated, Seth snapped back, “Really Darling? Do your demands ever end? Leave the girl alone already.” With sigh, he shook his head in disbelief, “I get it, your upset…but don’t forget that I’m the one who hurt you. Aim your rage where it belongs.”
Darcia glared fiercely at Seth, her anger boiling beneath her pale white skin, “Fine, I’ll tolerate the girl...But in exchange I want compensation for what you did.” The Prince stared at her with a sullen expression; He knew first hand of Darcia’s cruelty, “What exactly did you have in mind?”

The Duchess’s features grew smug as she responded “A little birdie told me that you can’t stand the sight of raw flesh…Why is that Seth? Does something about it hit home?”
She slowly made her way towards him, Her fingers tracing his jawline as she spoke, “I want to watch you suffer as I did. Will you dine with me tonight?” Slowly pulling away from her touch, Seth closed his eyes and held back his burning fear.
“If you join us in our quest against the Hautloss, I will dine with you.”
Triumphant at last, Darcia smirked, “Good, it’s a date then…Oh and the rest of you are welcome to watch, but any interference from you lot and the deal is off”
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Fri May 04, 2018 1:29 pm

Mila felt rage build inside her. "Seth, don't do it. She is not worth it. We can find a way to get the sword without her."
Seth didn't seem to hear her. Darcia smiled evilly at Mila. Oh and the rest of you are welcome to watch, but any interference from you lot and the deal is off"
"You must feel so good right now. Taking advantage of someone who needs your help. If you had any idea what Seth has gone through you wouldn't be so smug."
"What Seth has gone through?! What about me!? DO you have any idea how humiliating it is to be left at the alter?!"
"Are you serious? Poor you, your pride got hurt, it must be so much worse than hundreds of years of physical and emotional trauma!" Mila moved in closer to Darcia. If she could just get close enough to touch her, to show her what she saw in Seth's mind...
But then he would lose his trust in her wouldn't he?. She sighed.
"You are by far the most pathetic demon I have met." She walked out of the room with heat radiating off of her. She would do whatever she could to help Seth.

erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Tue May 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Seth watched silently as Mila left the room, He wanted to nothing more that to run to after her…but knew that he couldn’t. For him, he needed to put his duty first; He needed to win Darcia’s favor and to make things right with the Cissne Family. The kingdom needed unity, they needed the sword of Sanguine, and if it meant dining with Darcia, Seth was ready to make that sacrifice.

It was Nero instead that went after Mila. He followed her outside to the tavern gardens where she stood shaking with fury. Placing a hand gently on her shoulder, he spoke softly, “That was very brave of you. Are you okay?”

A sad smile seemed to hold Nero's features as he listened to Mila, "I understand why you are worried about him...I feel the same. I think that I'm afraid that Seth will break again." Nero's expression grew serious and grim. He was not going to put the king through that again.
His hand tightened around the hilt of his sword as he mulled over a plan.
"As knights of the King, perhaps there is something we can do to stop this...."
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:39 am

Mila and Nero planned for hours. Finally the time came for Seth to have his dreaded meal. Mila got in place and Nero followed Seth. The kitchen was filled with carcasses of half rotting animals. Mila fought to keep her lunch in.
this woman is a monster. She felt anger rise in her chest and suppressed it.
Now is not the time. Focus.
She heard an announcement and the waiters started pouring out. Their faces were all covered by veils. God forbid they breathe on the food. Mila moved in close to Darcia. Seth caught her eye. His horror was heavy on her. SHe sent him soothing thoughts.
"And now my dear betrothed, your feast!"
Before the covers could be lifted off of the rotting meat Mila dropped her silver platter on Darcia's head. Hard. The girl slumped and Mila wrapped her in magic and fled with the unconscious duchess. Confusion ensued. Seth was pulled away by Nero and Mila fought her way through angry guards. Soon she got a way through and she fled to the ship where Nero and Seth were waiting.
Guards chased after her and she jumped on the ship, sending a gust of wind into the sails and back, blowing the guards a few hundred meters back.
"Go!" She gasped. her breath ragged.
They had kidnapped a demon duchess
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:46 am

Underneath the cover of chaos, Seth managed slip away from the dinning hall. He followed after Nero and the two quickly made their way outside towards the docks.
Mila and Drayce where already waiting for them near the ship. Turning his head Seth noticed the guards pursuing them. “Nero! Behind Us!”
Before Seth could make a move Nero spread his wings. Grabbing Seth he then carried him up onto the deck of the boat - out of harm’s way. Mila took action next, Using her magic, she blasted a gust of wind down at the guards. With them stunned, she then manipulated the wind to push the boat forward out of the harbour and into the vast sea.

Once the island was only a mere speck in the distance, Seth felt himself relax a little, “That was dangerous…you two really came through towards the end though... I guess I was right to put trust in my knights.” With a cheeky wink towards Mila and Nero, Seth turned his attention towards Drayce’s cabin. Drayce had laid Darcia’s sleeping form on one of the beds there.

“It’s time I put an end to Darcia’s suffering. She’s an unbearable creature in her current state”, he murmured darkly.
Making his way towards where she slept, he stood over her form. Seth stared at her with intent and raised a clawed hand over her face. Before he could do anything however, Drayce grabbed his wrist, “What are you planning Seth? We need her for the sword!”
The young prince stared at Drayce with a bored expression, “I am aware of that Drayce, But you don’t honestly think that she will cooperate after being bashed over the head and kidnapped? Thinking on it I wouldn’t either if I were in her shoes.” Pulling away from Drayce, Seth summoned his dark magic, “Relax, I’m just going to tinker with her memories a bit…go help Nero with the crew”
“You better not harm her Seth. I will not hesitate to cut you down if you do”
"Yes, Yes, I promise that that I will not harm her"

Once Drayce had reluctantly left, Seth turned back to Darcia.
With glowing purple eyes, Seth uttered a dark spell over Darcia’s form. Within minutes black markings began to appear all over the girl’s skin. The markings looked like writing, demon script perhaps? They glowed strangely as Seth moved his hand over each marking, absorbing portions of it.

It took him the rest of the day to finish the spell, and by the time he had finished he felt utterly exhausted. “I think that I’m done here. When she wakes, She won’t remember what happened at the dining hall. I’ve also taken out huge chunks of her childhood memories of me and of the wedding. I’ll be like a stranger to her now.”
Taking a step away from Darcia, Seth felt his knees wobble and collapse beneath him. He was more tired than what he thought he was. Returning to his cat form, he curled up wordlessly at Mila’s feet. She had joined after Drayce had left the room.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:07 pm

Mila caught Seth's small form in. She felt exhausted. Seth had used just about all of their magic combined to erase Darcia's memory. She wobbled to her room, holding onto the wall with one hand and carrying Seth in the other. Nero caught her half way and carried them both. Laying an already sleeping Mila on the bed.
"Rest up. You have been drained almost completely." He covered them with a blanket and left quietly.

The ship shook and Mila begrudgingly opened her eyes. It shook again with a loud thump. She sat up and Seth's small cat form rolled onto her lap. He growled in his sleep.
"Seth wake up. Something is happening." She shook him and he glared at her. That only lasted a moment before the ship shook again and his eyes grew wide. A giant groan on the ship and the sound of splintering wood made them shoot up and run to the deck.
She boat was being crushed in the tentacles of a giant beast. A giant beast like head rose over the ship and lion like fangs were barred. Soon the ship was in pieces and people were struggling to stay afloat.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:57 pm

"Seth wake up. Something is happening."
Clearly grumpy from being woken up, Seth glared irritably at Mila.
“Mila, what are you talking abo -”
Before he could finish, A thunderous bang suddenly echoed throughout the ship’s hull. Had they hit something?
The Ship began to sway violently. All around them furnisher took to the air, toppling over in broken wooden heaps. The motion caused them both to tumble to the ground in a mess of blankets.
Seth quickly returned to his human form and helped Mila to her feet. “Something is wrong. Let’s head to the deck”
Making their way through pools seawater and broken wood, they eventually reached the deck. Seth was shocked by what he saw. A massive creature had latched onto the side of the ship. Its Multiple tentacles where locked around the masts, snapping them like twigs.
Hastily Seth called out to Nero. The angel stared at him from above before landing clumsily beside Mila. His body badly bruised and cut from fighting off the creature, “My Lord, You need to get out of here right now. The Hautloss…it sent this creature after you”
Feeling his stomach burn with anger at the mere mention of Hautloss’s name, Seth growled and immediately took to his demon form. “That thing is trying to capture me is it?... Well I’m not going down without a fight”
Turning to Mila, Seth added, “Can I count on you to heal Nero? He’ll kill himself with those injuries.”
The knight did not look impressed, “No, I’m fine. I’m going to fight with you Seth.” The Prince shook his head, “Sorry old friend, maybe next time.”
Seth winked slyly, before using his magic to cast darkness over Mila and Nero. His magic activated one of Nero’s teleportation stones. Within in seconds Nero and Mila were whisked far away from the sinking ship.
……………………………………………………
A few hours later…

Seth dragged himself exhaustedly through the sand and onto the beach. The creature didn’t stand a chance against three demon royals. Darcia and Drayce were indeed quite powerful.
Closing his eyes, Seth searched his mind for Mila’s presence. She was somewhere on the island with Nero. Hopefully Darcia and Drayce were somewhere on the island as well. Seth had lost sight of them when the ship sank.
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum