Eatingjellybeans n' Role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saberfang

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Saberfang  Empty Saberfang

Post by erasmusdane Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:19 pm

In a magical world the saberfang guild has existed for over 400 years. Mila, the strongest guild memeber is charged with rehabilitating Seth, a dark half demon from the ages of the guilds birth, in order to stop the world from falling victim to a great evil
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Saberfang  Empty Re: Saberfang

Post by erasmusdane Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:23 pm

Mila is a young woman with candyfloss pink hair and violet eyes. She mainly wears lolita pink dresses and her magicl item is a frilly pink umbrella. She is a white mage and a pet, a bunny named cottons. She grew up in a religous town who praises the great bunny god Usagi. They hail any bunny likeness. She is an innocent girl and very pretty and naive
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:59 pm

Guild: Order of Saberfang
Land: Therabon

Name: Seth Larkspur

Race: Demon (Shadowfang Demon or Kagemios)
Parents: Father (Abraxas) and Mother (Sheeba)
Demon Form: Appears as a huge black Panther/ Lion with dragon-like wings and horns.
He has four luminescent purple eyes. Needle-like spines run along the back of his legs. His mane runs around his neck and down his spine. His mane consists of a black smoke-like substance.

Saberfang  F97ada10
*Click above picture*

Human Form:

Eye Colour: Violet
Skin: Pale
Hair Colour: Black (Short)
Magic Type/ Abilities: Shadow Type Magic, Shape Shifting, Reading of Demon Runes, able to summon demon familiars.
Weakness: Light Type Magic…and Catnip
Other: Has a tiny black heart tattoo under his left eye.

Personality: Selfish, Spiteful, Flirty, playful, A trickster...

Attire: If it isn’t black, Seth won’t wear it. His fashion is very similar to our modern day Visual Kei / Goth Style, embodying all black, spikes, chains and leather influences. He also goes all out with that black eyeliner XD

History:
Before his imprisonment, Seth had been the cause of the last Therabon War. In his Demon glory he had ravaged the land out of Rage and destroyed nearly every settlement in Therabon.
His rampage continued on over a period of 10 years, Therabon during this time had been reduced to a living hell.
A small group of wizards eventually formed an alliance, and led by the light mage; Belledante they conquered the mighty Shadowfang Demon. It was a fierce battle, but Belledante took advantage of Seth’s weakness and sealed him away inside a Phial of Light.

Saberfang  38a71110Saberfang  B4060e10
*Click above picture*

Last edited by Mirrormoth on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

https://eatingjellybeans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:22 pm

The Order of Saberfang Guild had been in a state of chaos over the past two months. It seemed as though a mysterious power had raided the inside the guild and many blamed it on a ghost or poltergeist.
Books were flung from their spots on dusty shelves, bottles broken, Items missing, paintings whisked up through the air and then dropped over the heads of nearby victims.
The Guild Master, Owlen, had taken notice of all these strange occurrences and knew the cause was something much worse than any ghost.
Thinking hard over how to deal with the issue, he decided to send one of his best mages out on a quest to retrieve an ancient artefact - the Band of Forbearance.

A few days later…
When the mage, Mila returned from her quest, Owlen took her up into his Office.
“I’m glad that you’ve returned Mila…Do you have the Band Of Forbearance? ” Seeing the Artefact in the young girl’s hand, Owled nodded approvingly, “Thank goodness”
Offering the girl a seat on the opposite side of his desk, Owlen strode towards a large cupboard. He began to unlock the cupboard using a series of runes and inscriptions, “You probably already know the history of our guide, don’t you?”
Listening to her response, he smiled, “Only part of the story then…well I better explain the rest so that this situation makes more sense”
A metallic click came from the cupboard, and reaching in, Owlen removed a large black bottle from inside it. Placing the glass jar on the table in front of Mila, he began to explain, “You’ve probably heard of this, it’s the Phial of Light…the same one our first founder, Belledante used to Seal the Demon ShadowFang”
The seal on the bottle had become corrupted and a vile dark miasma had begun to seep out through the cracks in the bottle.
“As you probably guessed it, the demon shadowfang is still inside this bottle. It’s trying to escape and doing a good job of undoing the seal…hence the current chaos of flying objects and broken bottles.”
Owlen suddenly looked fearful, “If the demon escapes before we can bind it, our land will fail into ruin…I need your rare gift of light magic to help me seal the creature”
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Mila felt the dark power radiating from the bottle in front of her. It made her feel sick and sent shivers down her spine.
"Anything to help master."
The master drew a circle of protection against darkness on the floor and placed the bottle in the middle. He gestured to her to open it.
She checked the circle just incase the master had missed something. Thinking it would keep the evil inside she took a deep breath and chaneled her magic into the breaking seal. The bottle sprung open with a bursting wind and darkness filled the room. Mila screamed as two glowing eyes looked at her from he darkness with a devilish smile spreading beneath.
"The artifact!" The master yelled.
Mila jumbled with the colar and moved closer, weaving a protection spell around herself. She moved toward the eyes and clipped the colar around the neck of a small creature. light filled the room as the colar closed and mila could see the demon in front of her. A small black cat.
She squealed in delight and picked up the cat, hugging it tightly to her chest.
"Master it's a kitty!!! It's so CUTE!!! Oh this ugly colar won't do!"
With a puff of magic the black, spiked colar turned pink and a bow with a bell appeared on it.
"Much better! Such a cuty!"
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:18 pm

With the collar secured tightly around the neck of the demon, Owlen let out a sigh of relief, “Phew that was close…MILA!! Don’t cuddle that thing! It’s the vessel of all things evil!”
The tiny cat was clearly stunned thanks to the spell and kinda just flopped about in the girl’s arms as she cuddled it.
Raising an eyebrow questionably, Owlen stroked his beard, “Doesn’t look very evil now that I see with my own eyes…Somehow I pictured it bigger?”

After a minute or two, the cat stirred from its daze. Once it realized what was going on, it hissed furiously and jumped out of Mila’s arms. “Pathetic Human! How dare you touch me with your dirty mortal hands!”
Owlen frowned, “So you can talk little kitty?”
The cat looked disgusted, “Little?! Kitty?! Have you any idea of who I am. I should smite you for your impudence mortal. Now that I am free you and other all humans will feel the wrath of the mighty Shadowfang Clan!”
Owlen looked confused for minute, then turned to Mila, “He’s got a big mouth for such a small demon. Maybe you can reform him using your magic Mila?...He is bound to you thanks to the collar.”

Shuffling over to his bookcase, Owlen retrieved a leather-bound book with the crest of lion on the cover. He passed it to Mila.
“This book contains the history of our guild, all 400 years’ worth of knowledge. I believe that there is a reason why Belledante didn’t kill the Shadowfang when she had the chance too…Perhaps you can figure out what that reason is?”

The tiny cat began to throw a fit in the background. It tried to claw off its new pink collar, bolting up and down the room and diving in and out of tiny spaces. It rattled off a whole list of curse words, some in human and some possibly in demon tongue.
Once it had tired itself out the tiny creature closed its eyes and nodded off, clearly still weak from being bound in the phial of light.

Scooping up the cat, Owlen gave it to Mila, “Be wary though, this creature is still a demon…even I do not know the full extent of its power.”
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:27 pm

Taking the cat from the master Mila went home, grabbing th bottle on the way.
"Come on kitty! I'm taking you to your new home.
When they got to her house she set the bottle down on the shelf next to her stuffed rabbits. Her house was painted pink and decorated with mostly pink, frilly things. A giant bunny doll sat on her bed.
Cottons came to sniff at the new pet.
"Be nice now cottons. It's a new friend and i do not want any fighting!"
She prepared a dish of veggies for cottons and layed a dish of milk next to the small pink bed she had poofed up and layed kitty on.
"Goodnight kitty." She scratched gently behind its ear and its leg twitched in its sleep.
"Goodnight cottons." The rabit ignored it as it crunched away it its dinner.
Mila yawned and stretched in bed then put on her soothing lullabies as she sank onto her pillow.
"Goodnight world." She fell asleep with an always present smile.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:35 pm

Rays of morning sunlight began to seep into apartment lighting it up in warm shades of pastel pink and peach. Seth felt his nose twitch; he opened up one lazy violet eye and examined his surroundings.
“What the hell? Where am I?...Candyland?”

With a toothy yawn, he stretched and rolled over onto his side. His bed felt like it had gotten smaller overnight. He frowned feeling confused, then sat up and examined his paws…err hands.
“This is disgraceful! I almost look like a human?!…At least I still have my ears and tail”
With a melodramatic sigh, he flopped back down onto the tiny pet bed, “God! What I wouldn’t do to get my powers back. I don’t even have the energy to summon shadows…Ergh”
Sulking a little while longer, his gaze gradually shifted towards a bowl of milk placed beside him. His stomach growled at the very sight of food. He snatched up the bowl quickly and began to lap up the milk. One he had cleaned out the bowl, he decided to ‘explore’ the rest of the house.

One very destructive hour later…
Seth found himself curled up on the top of the scratching post…err I mean couch. His tail flicked side to side as he purred in his sleep. He was still stuck in his degenerated human form, but his instincts and habits as a cat stayed the same.
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:19 am

Lira woke up from her dream and looked at the kitty bed. The bowl of milk was empty.
"My my kitty, you were very hungry weren't you?" She smiled and got out of bed. Her hair was a mess and she smelt of sleep. Her frilly night dress hung to just above her knees. She walked to the kitchen calling for kitty.
"Kitty I'm getting you some more food." She sang.
She stopped in her tracks at the sight of a man, a naked man! She gave a yelp before gaining her senses. Her house was a mess of scratched up furniture and broken decoration. Her power incased the man and she lifted him into the air.
"Who are you!? How did you get into my house! For the love of Usagi put some clothes on! Don't you have any shame!?" She felt hot as her whole body blushed, she tried not to look at the naked man infront of her.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:26 am

A loud shriek awoke Seth from his ‘cat nap’. When he opened his eyes he found himself floating up above the couch, encased in white magic. A young girl in a night dress stood before him, the same one from yesterday.

She yelled, "Who are you!? How did you get into my house! For the love of Usagi put some clothes on! Don't you have any shame!?"
Cocking his head in confusion, he looked over his human form, “Naked?...Right, you humans wear clothes to cover up, don’t you?...how unnatural.”
With a bored sigh, he flicked his tail to dispell the white magic.

Dropping to his feet neatly as a cat would, he then clicked his black-nailed fingers to summon a tiny wisp of shadow. The black wisp zoomed around the room peevishly knocking over multiple items before settling over his body in the form of clothes.
“There, are you happy now?...I’m certainly not”
With a curious and malevolent glare, he examined the girl. He felt his feline ears twitch with annoyance, “So you’re the one who put this collar on me yesterday?...care to take it off, it itches”
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:36 am

"Take it off!? Are you CRAZY? Look what you did to my house! Master said to keep it on. Wait... are you kitty!?"
With a puff of pink the house was restored to its former glory.
Mila sighed.
"Such a strange day. Well no use crying over spilled milk. Want some breakfast?"
She started cooking a full english breakfast then opened the cupboard and took out a big can of cat food. She emptied the contents into a pink bowl snd decorated it with edible flowers before putting it down in front of Seth.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:30 am

“Kitty?!.. I’m obviously a Shadow Fang demon, not a domestic cat”

Seth begrudgingly sat down at the table while Mila prepared breakfast. His tail swished side to side with clear annoyance. “How do you stand living in such a small pink…frilly apartment? Black is far better, in fact it would suite you better human... I despise pink”
As Seth said this, a creeping darkness seemed to spread through the room, tainting all the pink with new shades of grey and black.

Much to Seth’s irritation, the girl didn’t seem to notice the change her home decor and proceeded to sort out breakfast, placing a bowl of mashed up cat food in front of him.

He sniffed it tentatively, before shoving it back in disgust. “That is not appropriate for a Demon Prince…smells gross.” He glared at her, “Do you feed your human guests this kind of stuff?”
Eyeing the Girl’s breakfast, he summoned a croissant towards him and began nibbling on that instead.
Once he had finished his meal, he stared at her with a bored expression, “So Human…what’s your plan? You just going to keep me locked up in this place?...I’m not a fan of small spaces, try living in a jar for 400 years.”
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Mila calmly changed her surroundings back to pink.
"It's kitty food of course it's suitable! If you don't like it you can have some more milk. Today we are going to introduce you to the saberfang guild members. we can leave after we have showered and 6ou have put on shoes. "
Mila cleaned the kitchen and took a shower. Once she was done ahe told seth to get undressed and get in the shower. After he stood there for quite a while not doing anything she magically turned on the water from outside the room. He howlednin protest and she locked him in with magic.
"Wash yourself! There is soup in there. You may be a kitty but you still need to bathe!"
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:21 pm

After much protest, Seth was finally washed and clothed.  He despised clothes especially shoes, but settled on an outfit consisting mostly of leather, chains and black boots.
Kinda like this:

Saberfang  Ab3f7810

Not able to stray far from his human thanks to the pretty pink Collar, He begrudgingly followed her outside. “So we’re heading back to your guild?... why do I have to go with?”
Dragging his feet, he piped, “Also you’ve got to stop calling me ‘Kitty’, I have a name you know…it’s Seth”

Side stepping so that he suddenly stood in front of her, he added, “Surely you have a name too? Quite rude of you not to introduce yourself, Human…I understand Demons and Humans aren’t on the best of terms, but I’d expect better from you.”
A smirk stretched across his handsome features as he teased her. A longing to suck out her soul seemed to flitter across his thoughts…he felt hungry.
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:32 pm

"Oh dear! You are right! Very rude indeed!" Mila bowed apologetically. "I am Mila a white mage from saberfang. Pleased to meet you mister kitty. I am terribly sorry i was so rude!
"We are going to the guild so you can learn more about the new world. Master has tasked me not only with watching you and keeping your magic in check, but with getting you accustomed to the world now, since you are used to the customs of 400 years go. Demon or no we can't have you drawing too much attention to yourself just yet. Also we need to get the rest of the guild used to you and master is goving us a quest today to get us to work well together in the battle field." She talked as they walked.
They entered the guild hall and it was buzzing with young and old magic users. Mila greeted everyone with a smile. The usual barrage of men crowded around her yelling things like "looking good Mila!" "Love today's outfit! You look cute as always!" "Hey hottie" and some ruder comments along with cat calls. The giggled and waved the men off with a "oh you boys are so silly!"
Seeing seth walking in with her nd sticking close behind her one of the guys eyed him up and down. "Who is this twiggy guy? He following you? You know we can get rid of him for you." He smiled evily at seth and cracked his knuckles.
"Oh calm down Brad. This is ki.... Seth. Master assigned him to my team for a while, he is new to this centu... guild and needs to be shown around. Be nice!"
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:55 pm

Entering the main hall of the Saberfang guild, Seth’s eyes traveled over the interior of the building. He took note of the Elfish wood-work that had been carved into the beams, as well as the gilded gold tapestries that draped over the stone walls. The crest of the guild had been embroidered onto the fabric in gold and green, it showed the head of a lion and a sword.
Suddenly irritated by bad memories of Belledante, he rolled his eyes and turned his attention to back to Mila.

She was clearly quite popular here, gaining whistles and calls from multiple men in the guild. Seth sighed, he enjoyed attention himself, but he seemed to be getting the wrong kind. He could feel many jealous eyes on him, mostly from the men and possibly because he was so standing close to Mila.
“You’re quite the popular one,  aren’t you?” he whispered to her teasingly.  He was about to make a rather snide joke, but was interrupted by the presence of a tall burly man.

"Who is this twiggy guy? He following you? You know we can get rid of him for you."
Mila quickly jumped to Seth’s defense and addressed the man, known as Brad.  She briefly explained the situation to him and he seemed to calm down for a moment.
Seth wasn’t intimidated by Brad, but he was annoyed; he didn’t sense a strong magical presence from Brad, which meant that the guy probably relied on brute strength rather than magical ability to complete his missions.

With a sharp tongue, Seth's expression darkened, “Twiggy? Really?... well that’s cheap talk coming from a Neanderthal like you, You’re all brawn and no intellect ”
Brad didn’t like that one bit, he grabbed Seth threatening by the collar, lifting him slightly off the ground, “Ye Want to run that past me again cat boy?”
Seth smirked, “I don’t see much point, you don’t seem to have the brain capacity to understand it. But let me break it down for you” Narrowing his violet eyes peevishly, he began to spell it out, “YOU…ARE…EXTREMELY…STUPID”
Those words seemed to throw Brad into a fit of rage, "I'm gonna wipe the floor with you, Brat!"
Just as he was about to punch Seth’s smug face in, Seth dissolved into a wisp of darkness and slipped through the man’s grip. He darted around Brad in the form black smoke, riling him up more and more with insults and spurts of magic.

It was only when guild master, Owlen came into the room did they cease their bickering.
Dismissing Brad from the scene, the guild master already looked tired. He then asked Mila and Seth to follow him up stairs to discuss their next mission.
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Mila giggled as the boys played. But the atmosphere grew solemn when the guild master summoned them.
Entering the guild master's office they sat down at his desk.
"There is a town nearby that seems to falling ill in some strange way. They have fever and their sinuses are acting up. Some even become delusional. There has been a recent outbreak of moths in that area that might corrolate with the illness. I need you two to work together to solve this problem. Can i could on you?"
"Yes guild master sir!" Mila chimed enthusiastically.
They gathered supplies and set off to the town.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:48 am

When the Guild Master had finally finished explaining their quest, he handed a Map of the countryside to Mila.
“Use this for your journey, I would recommend going via Horseback, it’s fastest.”
Snatching the map from Mila, Seth investigated it curiously, “A small town to the west ey?...Lame.” Tossing it back to Mila, Seth then followed her downstairs to the guild stables.

The stables held many fine horses, Hippogryphs and other ride able animals. Once they had selected their steeds, they packed their saddlebags with the necessary supplies and headed out onto the road.

The fresh air was needed and Seth enjoyed the trip more that he’d like to admit. Of course, there had been multiple times where he had tried to gallop off on his own, but the collar kept him at bay.
“If my magic returns I can summon my actual stead…bet you’ve never seen a Gravrunner before? They're native to my homeland in the demon realm”, he added casually.

After an hour or so of riding, they reached Crescent town. The Town seemed suspiciously quiet, not a person was in sight.
Seth sniffed the air attentively, before pulling a face of disgust, “Stinks of spores…that’s probably the Moths your looking for”
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:17 am

The town seemed almost dead. The few people who were out hurried between destinations, ducking in and out of buildings and keeping their eyes down.
A dust cloud appeared on the horizon and people screamed and ducked into the first building they found. Doors locked behind them and curtains were drawn shut.
The horses under Mila and Seth grew uneasy and took a lot of energy to steady them. As the cloud grew nearer it became bigger and Mila could make out the individual moths.
Calmly she drew her umbrella and as the cloud reached them she whispered some words and with a flash the moths were replaced with butterflies flying into the sky in a beautiful flurry.
"Yeah this is the place."
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:23 am

As the Moths began to Change into butterflies, Seth added casually, “Well that takes care of one problem…the next issue is removing the remaining spores from the air and curing the villagers.”
With a lazy stretch, he dismounted his horse and inspected the village, “Are you any good with Herbalism or Alchemy? Magic can only take you so far with healing. When it comes to diseases a potion is your best bet.”

Walking with Mila as he was forced to do so, they gathered up some herbs and moss from the forest. Seth knew quite a fair bit about potions, plants, and poisons but only helped Mila if she asked for it. He enjoyed watching her scrabble about and struggle.

Once they had gathered up everything they needed, Seth lazily observed her as she brewed the remedy over a fire in a cauldron. When Mila left to gather up the resident’s, Seth happily took over the potion, adding a little of this and that as he saw fit.

Once the potion was complete and bubbling a ghastly array of colors, Seth and Mila assisted in giving it out to the various villagers.
The villagers seemed to cured after a sip, They were no longer delirious or weakened. Unfortunately, they did sprout bizarre and random colorful tuffs of hair all over their bodies. (Completely Seth’s doing).
When Mila confronted him about the hair, he shrugged it off, “Let loose a little, the hair will fall out in six weeks or so...Maybe”
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:37 pm

As they were getting ready to leave the earth began to shake amd they could hear people screaming outside.
Mila shot an accusing glance at Seth who shrugged at her.
They rushed out to see a giant moth casting a shadow over the town.
"This isn't over yet!"
Mila began casting a charm that set off a bout of light incasing the town but the moth was unphased.
"My magic isn't affecting it we need to protect the town!"
A bubble of magic formed around the town, pushing the giant moth away.
"It can't enter but i can't keep a shield this big up for more than an hour we need to lure the moth away and take care of it."
Mila rushed out of the town making a big light above her as she ran. The moth followed the light as she ran into the jungle.
"You may be big but you are still just a stupid disgusting moth!"
The moth charged at her, flapping its giant wings against her.
She screamed out and tried to swat it away frantically.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Leave me alone! SEEEEEEEEEEETH!!!!! HELP!" She cried
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:57 pm

Sprinting after Mila and the Giant Moth, Seth soon caught up to them.
From what Seth could see, Mila couldn't move. The Moth proceeded to flap its wings hard against the Screaming girl's body, it spores flung into the air paralysing anything close by.
Cupping his hand over his mouth so as not to breathe in the spores, Seth felt his ears twitch with irritation. "I've had just about enough this...Hey! Moth!", he Yelled. The creature angrily turned its head towards him, "It's Go time! You and me! One on One!"

Feeling a pulse of dark energy rippled through his muscles, Seth smirked, 'Looks like some of my power is returning to me...it's probably because of Mila's weakened state.'
Focusing the dark energy down into his claws and legs, Seth felt black flames envelop his limbs. In the blink of an eye, he had darted towards the Moth and swung a kick above it's head. He just missed his target, but the Moth moved quickly to retaliate. The two brawled for a good few minutes before Seth finally gained the upper-hand. With a sharp swipe of his claws, he ripped a giant hole into the dusty wing of the moth, Rendering it unable to fly.
Seth's claws then ripped into its furred body.

With a deafening thud, the creature fell down dead. Its green blood squirting everywhere, its eyes glassy and unfocused.
Wrinkling his nose with disgust at the very sight of the Moth, Seth stepped over its corpse and made his way over towards Mila, "Well Now, I didn't know you so afraid of bugs?"
Scooping the girl up into his arms, he smirked, "The spores seem to have left you a little paralysed, maybe I should take advantage of the situation.", he teased. His eyes held a dangerous unpredictability to them and he ran a hand along her thigh just beneath the ruffles of her skirt.
When he saw a glimmer of fear in her, he stopped and chuckled, "Just kidding...loosen up a little".
"Let's head back...its a pain to have to carry you every where."
With Mila still in his arms, he made his way back towards the village.
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:57 pm

Mila pouted as she tried to get the dust out of her dress.
"Mean moth didn't have to get it all dirty..." she sighed. "Seth we need to go to the shops I need something to get the dust stains...." someone grabbed her from behind with a hand over her mouth.
"Well aren't you a pretty little thing? Sorry my moth ruined your dress." He whispered in her ear.
She tried to fight against him but his hold on her arm was an inch away from dislocating her shoulder.
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. With a huff she exhaled and a bright light sent the imposter flying to the wall and he slid down to the flood dazed.
Seth charged into the room at the sound. Mila turned to the imposter and a giant spear of light with wings extending the width of the room apeared in her hand, with its edge just below the imposters chin.
"Don't touch a girl without her permission. Who are you and what do you want."
"Well I can't just tell you that now can i? What would be the use of sending moths to do my work if i just let you know who i am the first time you see me?"
"Why did you send them?" Mila encased the man in a ball of light he could not escape from.
"To test your strength. You passed of course and now i want to recruit you. The dragonwing guild to use a strong witch like you. I will even allow you ro bring your little pet." He gestured at Seth.
"He is not a pet. He is a.... a friend. He is part of my guild and i would not betray any of them to join a guild capable of hurting a town simply to play a game. Now if that would be all I suggest you leave." She dropped the shield around him and turned to walk away.
A sudden shadow surrounded her and a painful sting sunk into her skin. She gasped for air and looked at Seth for help.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:40 am

Once they had returned to the village, Seth and Mila booked out a room at a local inn. They had sent out an owl to the guild master to report on the success of the mission and decided to wait for a response before returning home.

Feeling drained from the fight with the Moth, Seth decided to take a little cat nap on the couch. He didn’t want to lose his human form due to exhaustion. Dealing with Mila as a tiny cat was not an ideal situation in his opinion…he did not enjoy being dressed up or cuddled.

A sudden scream pierced through the inn interrupting his nap. Seth sprung to his feet and sprinted downstairs to where Mila was. When he arrived, he was shocked to find Mila with a spear in her hand hand – the blade hovering above the throat of a strange man.
A threatening cat-like growl emanated from Seth and he felt his ears flick back threatening, “What’s going on here, did this guy hurt you?”
The stranger smirked at Seth, then ignored him and proceeded in his attempt to convince Mila to join his guild. When she refused, a dark purple shadow appeared behind her. Seth saw it, but didn’t move quickly enough to stop it. ”Watch Out!!!”
In a second the purple shadow shaped itself into what looked like a dragon/hornet hybrid . The creature stung Mila in the neck, leaving behind a tattoo-like mark. Seth caught the creature with a slash of his claws, however as he did it burst into purple smoke. The strange man also began to evaporate, his deep voice echoing behind him, “Mila you will join me now…that seal will bring to you me. You will always feel drawn to the dragonwing”

Once the stranger had disappeared, Seth hurried to Mila’s side. “Let me see your neck, quickly!” Clenching his teeth as he inspected the curse mark, Seth sighed, “This isn’t good. It’s a curse mark, that guy is not playing around…do you know who he is?”
With a sniff, Seth crouched down to the floor. A wiggling movement caught his attention and quick as a cat he grabbed a wisp of purple smoke that had been left behind. Holding the wisp above his head, he inspected it. “Looks like corruption magic, you know the kind dragon’s use…ever wonder why dragons get so obsessive over treasure - It’s due to this kind of magic
Shaking his head, Seth placed the wisp of smoke inside a jar and handed it to Mila, “Your curse mark is infused with corruption magic, you will feel drawn, darkened and obsessed with the dragonwing…what are you going to do? The only way to break a curse mark is to kill the one who placed it.” With a curious smirk, Seth examined his claws and added, “You haven’t killed a human before have you?...perhaps you can rely on me for that though?”

(I think for the next post they can receive a response from the guild master, who wants them to attend a mission in the next town. The mission can be about a series of murders that have been happening, all the victims can be magicians with their magic sucked out. Seth and Mila will need to track down the culprit who can be a count (He’s a count because want to attend a masked ball XD) The count has also been marked with a similar seal to Mila and has become corrupt. Let me know what you think?)
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:54 am

Mila sat chaneling her pure magic into the curse on her neck in any way she could think of. Suddenly a fire sprouted in front of her. The guild master apeared in the flames.
"Mila, well done on completing the mission. I need you in the next town. There have been some strange occurrences that need to be investigated. The details are on this page." A page sprang from the flames.the mark on her neck tingled and glowed.
"I have done what i can to delay the curse, it is up to you now to try to resist it. Mila i believe that your good nature and pure heart will help you, but this curse is very strong, be careful. I will await your reporr on the next mission."

Seth and Mila set out to the next town. It was a big town with a 60% wizard population, higher than most towns.
Mila felt a giddy tingle at the sound of screams and cries coming from a house nearby. They rushed over and found a woman crouched over a man who seemed to be unconscious. Mila rushed over trying to ignore how the screams made her feel.
"What happened here?"
The woman was sobbing uncontrollably.
"A- a man was here. I... i didn't see his face.... what did he do? Is my husband going to be ok?"
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum