Eatingjellybeans n' Role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP (Dane' and Lindy)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pokemon RP (Dane' and Lindy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon RP (Dane' and Lindy)

Post by Mirrormoth Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:22 am

As they flew overhead Ambrette Town, Valen was shocked to see the situation unfolding beneath them. Tides were surging through the city roads, leaving behind hordes of agitated water pokemon. People had to evacuate flooded buildings and the police were on standby to keep the pokemon at bay.
“What on Earth? I’ve never seen something like that before”
Trying to spot a safe spot to land, Valen steered Noivern towards the top a nearby building. Once they had landed, Valen returned Noivern and followed Lira down a stairway that lead inside the building. The building had been seemed to have been temporarily abandoned because of the flooding.
“This is quite creepy, Let hurry outside, we need to figure out what’s upsetting the pokemon like this.”

As the two trainers made their way outside, they were nearly swept away by a massive wave of water. As the water began to pull back, Pokemon began to takeover the street.
Valen was drenched head to toe with water, and from what he could see Lira had been soaked too.
“You okay?”, he asked as he tried to shake off what had just happened. He reached for a pokeball on his belt. “Maybe Dewdong can help, It might be able to take us to the source of the problem, Maybe even communicate with these pokemon.”
Releasing his dewdong, Valen told it to try and communicate with the agitated pokemon. It didn’t seem to have much luck communicating, but it sensed something in water and began to flail about in search of dry land.
This surprised Valen and rushing to his pokemon’s side, he noticed red rash-like burns from the ocean water on dewdong’s skin.
“This isn’t good, Hang in their buddy...Lira! The water! There’s something in it.”
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

https://eatingjellybeans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Lira let her ninetales and audino out.
"Ok ninetales use crafty shield to stop status conditions. Audino use floral healing to fix their skin."
Then water pokemon seemed to calm down a bit. The tide rolled back to a normal level.
The people seemed confused.
"Everyone can go home now. We are here to investigate the problem. These pokemon are injured and will be cared for."
The people dispersed and officer jenny came to talk to them.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Returning Dewgong to the safety of its pokeball, Valen assist Lira with the injured Pokemon. When Officer Jenny approached, turned his attention to her and explained their discovery of the polluted water. The officer seemed to take action to this and called into her handheld radio immediately, “Please ensure that all civilians and pokemon do not enter the ocean water. Everyone who has been exposed to the water needs to make their way down the nearest hospital or pokemon centre for treatment”
Relieved to hear that some action had been taken, Valen now questioned, “Do you perhaps know how all of this happened?...if this is a chemical in the water surely we can trace its origin?”

Officer Jenny frowned as she thought over anything that might hint towards a clue. With a click of her fingers, she came to a possible cause, “You know there was a recent shipwreck that took place just off the reef a few kilometers away. The only thing is that the ship that sank, was a passenger ship, I doubt any chemicals other than oil had been on that boat.”
Valen looked at Lira, his thoughts were racing. “What do you think Lira? Should we check out this shipwreck?”
(I’m thinking that the passenger ship was actually a Team rocket ship used for smuggling illegal substances. The ship crashed on the reef and sank causing all the chemicals to pour out into the ocean. Team rocket can be seen at the wreck, maybe trying to retrieve any goods that weren’t damaged? – We can have a on boat fight between them…maybe later to restore the water that can head to a local professor’s lab and try to get a chemical to neutralize the water again)
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:13 pm

Lira and Valen set out to the shipwreck on a boat with officer Jenny. As the approached the shipwreck they saw people om other ships rummaging through what they could reach of the sunken ship.
"Halt! Who are you! You are not authorised to be here!" Officer Jenny yelled to the other people.
As the people straightened the big red R on their clothes became visible and Lira gasped.
"Of course this is team rocket's doing. Who else could harm pokemon like that?"
"Be on your way! This as nothing to do with you! This is team rocket property!" One of the people spoke back. "If you do not leave, we will have to force you to."
"How could they force us to? Surely not even they would harm their pokemon by letting them get in contact with this horrible water, would they?" She looked at Valen, but already officer Jenny had her Crobat out, ready to attack or defend. Could they really fight from their boats? They couldn't possibly all have flying pokemon to battle with?
Tention ran high as the team rocket goons sent out Zubat.
"Well then pichu, i guess we gotta zap 'em outa the sky huh?" She let her pichu out and it agreed with a "chu"
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Mon May 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Preparing for a battle out on the boats, Valen followed Lira’s lead and released his own pokemon out into the battle frenzied sky. “Go Noivern!”
The mighty dragon burst forth from its pokeball with a roar. It narrowed it eyes angrily and sent a shadow ball towards Team Rockets boat. The attack hit with a ‘thwack’ sound, causing the tiny crew to yell and curse. They stumbled about in confusion, then one of them glared furiously at Valen. Pulling off a black Blalklava that had hidden his face, Luca revealed himself and yelled at Valen, “You!!!”

“Luca?”, Valen gasped. The boy was surprised to see Luca wearing a team rocket uniform, he was even more surprised to see the expression of anger and hate plastered across his enemies face.
“Lira’s coming with me Valen, this is the last time you’ll stand in my way”’
Valen narrowed his ice blue eyes, “Not a chance, I won’t let you take her”
With the flick of his hand, Valen sent Noivern charging towards Luca. His opponent was prepared of course, and released his charizard in retaliation. The two dragons fought furiously, until finally Luca’s crew mates joined in on the attack. With a sharp blow to Noivern, the dragon was sent spiralling down into the ocean water. It hit the side of the boat, knocking Valen overboard.

The boy thrashed through the chemical water, he felt his eyes and skin burning. “Hang In there Noivern, I’m coming”
Reaching his pokemon at last, he returned it to the safety of its pokeball. He was about to head back to the boat, when suddenly a painful crack pulsed against the back of his skull.
“Lira!” he yelled through pained confusion.
He saw her petit face briefly, soft and tear stained. He felt himself sinking, his vision fading out as the salt water enveloped his body.
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Wed May 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Lira tried to reach Valen as he began to sink.
"Dewgong come out! Get Valen out!" Her voice was high and broken. As she jumped into the water she was relieved to see a flash of light where Valen had gone down and dewgong pushed its master up to air.
'Good job dew..." Her words were cut off with a yelp as she was lifted out of the water. She thrashed against the hands that held her and a cloth covered her mouth. Soon she was unconcious. The last thing she saw was Luca's face.

Lira woke up in a nice room. There was a big bed covered in silk and some tea with food laid out for her. She did a quick tally of her pokeballs amd was relieved to find them all where they were meant to be.
"Ninetales come out."
The fix like pokemon appeared before her and she embraced it qith tears in her eyes.
"What are we going to do?" She sobbed.
the door opened and Luca walked in.
Ninetailes raised it hackles and extended its tails at Luca.
"Why am i here Luca?!" Lira furiously wiped tears away. "Can't you understand that we are over!? I don't want anything to do with you anymore!"
Luca smiled. "Oh my pidove. I have missed you. I trust you are satified with your room? I can make arrangements if you aren't."
"Yeah letting me go would be good."
"I can't do that. You see this is the only safe place for you. After our plans are put into motion the outside world will be way too dangerous for a beauty like you."
"What are you planing!?"
"Oh i can't tell you that. But let's just say the chemical that got leaked was just a little taste of what is to come."
"But why luca!? What happened to you! You were so good and caring how could you ever join team rocket amd do these terrible things!?"
"Well how else would i get enough power to win you back? You see, you and i are going to restart the world together."
"I don't know what you plan on doing but i would rather die than be with you again!"
"Oh but dying will be much more pleasant than what awaits outside these walls"
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Opening his eyes, Valen took in the blurry shapes around him. Where am I?...Wait, why am in I bed?!
Shifting up right, Valen rubbed his eyes and finally managed to focus his gaze. He was in a white hospital room, his pokeball belt and a vase of wilting flowers beside him on a bedside table.
How long have I been here for?...hang on wait…LIRA!
Throwing off his blankets, Valen suddenly stood up.
He felt an aching pain pulse through his skin. He hissed and glared at his bandaged limbs with confusion.
What the hell happened to me? I can’t remember a thing!
The door to his room suddenly opened with a loud creak, and in came the nurse who had been tending to him. “Oh Dear! you need to get back into bed. Your skin hasn’t healed yet”
Valen shrugged of her concerns and asked quickly, “Nevermind that! Where is Officer Jenny and Lira? There was a girl with me, what happened to her!”
The Nurse shook her head, “I’m sorry Dear, I don’t know. You were sent in here alone. Officer Jenny dropped you off here after the Team Rocket incident five days ago”
Eyes widening Valen gasped, “FIVE DAYS AGO?!”
Running his hands through his hair, Valen sank down to the floor and took a moment to absorb the situation. Lira’s gone and five days have already passed…Team Rocket took her.

Taking in a deep breath, Valen knew what he had to do.
Obediently he climbed back into his bed as the nurse instructed. Once she had tended to his chemically burnt skin, he waited for her to leave the room.
Grabbing his pokeball belt and pulling on some clean clothes over his bandaged skin, Valen wasted no time in trying to find an escape route.

An open window in the corner of the room had caught his eye, “Not keen on this idea, but beggars can’t be choosers I guess”
Selecting a Pokeball from his belt, He tossed it out the window. A burst of bright light illuminated Noivern as the mighty dragon took to the air. Once it had spotted Valen by the window, it flew back and grappled the walls of the building with its claws. Soon the beast was secure and hanging like a giant bat.

Valen greeted the creature warmly, and slipped out of the window. It was a long way down if he missed his footing, but with a little help from his pokemon , he was soon safe and airborne upon his pokemon’s back.

A few hours later
The dark of evening had begun to creep up on the day, and still Valen had seen no sight of Team Rocket. He had found their abandoned boat, but there were no tracks, no leads, nothing.
Soon the world below him became a sea of city lights. He stared at it with despondence, he felt sick with worry. This wasn’t the first time Team Rocket had taken someone away from him.
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:39 pm

Lira was growing impatient. She had tried everything to escape without any success.
"Come on pichu lets try to get to Valen again." She sighed. Pichu sent out its static to try and reach laafy again.
After a few minutes pichu sat down tiredly.
Lira let out a frustrated scream and sat down next to pichu.
"We need to get out of here." She dropped her head onto her knees. Dratini apeared next to her and nuzzled her.
Lira looked at her pokemon for a while then suddenly jumped up.
"Pichu use static on the plugs. Dratini, water gun." The pokemon started attacking the plugs and the lights started to flicker then expload with a loud bang. Suddenly all power went out.
"Let's go." They pushed open the electronic door amd stalked down the hallway. Lira could hear screaming from somewhere in the building and people running around.
She could see a light coming from a room down the hall. She sneaked toward it and inside she could see some men in suits.
"Our plan is going according to plan. Soon the chemical will take over the pokemon and they will attack their owners. We will wait it out until the population is wiped out and then we will give them the antidote and start a new world as team rocket!"
Lira bit back a gasp. If it is the chemical that does that then dewgong and Valen would be in trouble.

She started to run down the hall on tip toes looking for a way out. She heard a load humming coming from a room as she passed.
"Generators!" She whispered. She turned into the room.
"Ok guys. Overload it!" The pokemon attacked the generators until the exploded into flames.
"What are you doing!?" A voice from behind made Lira swing around. Within minutes she was tied up and dragged of by some team rocket members.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:37 am

As Noivern Soared over the electric city, Valen noticed a dark grey streak in the distance. “Looks like smoke…let’s check it out Boy” Shifting his weight Valen steered Noivern towards a large warehouse on the edge of the bay.
It looked abandoned at first, but as Valen got nearer a thunderous explosion of fire and metal burst forth from one end of the building. Screams suddenly filled the air as white coated scientists and team rocket members began scuttling about trying to extinguish the flames.
It’s here, she’s got to be in there!

With a hastily landing, Valen thanked Noivern and returned it to its pokeball. He then sprinted towards the burning building. The explosion has caused a lot of damage to the building, but Valen took advantage of this and slipped inside the warehouse through a broken window.
The smoke inside the building was much worse because of the closed space, and he had to squint to see.
‘Lira!... Lira! Where are you?!’

He made his way through room after room, but still he couldn’t find her. He began to feel dishearten and anxious, what if she had been hurt or trapped in the fire.
A sudden buzz of electric static began to emanate from a pokeball on his belt. “That’s strange”

Letting itself loose, Flaffy appeared before him. “Flaffy?! What are you doing?” The small pink pokemon yipped and yapped at him, try to get him to follow it.
“I’m trusting you on this, Help me find Lira!”
Darting after the pink pokemon, Valen followed Flaffy towards a locked door. Inside he could hear a girl screaming as well as the low murmur of two Team Rocket members.
Angry and ready for a fight, Valen kicked hard the door. It popped off of its hinges instantly and creaked dangerously as it dropped to the floor.
He entered the room bristling with anger. He could see Lira tied up on the floor with two team rocket members looming over her. He didn’t wait for an explanation, not even a gasp. He went straight for the nearest team rocket member, his fist colliding with the man’s face. They fought for a moment and in another, it was over.
Valen didn’t usually get this aggressive, but he was not here to play games with his friend’s life at stake.
Making his way towards Lira, a wave of relief seemed to fill him. He dropped to his knees and grabbed her into a tight hug, “Are you Okay? I was so worried about you! I wish I had found you sooner”
Untying her, Valen took her hand and added quickly, “We need to get out of here, this place is going to collapse soon.”
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Lira felt a huge wave of relief when Valen came in. He untied her and with tears rolling down her face she threw her arms around him and kissed him. It lasted only a moment before she realised what she was doing and pulled back. She coukd feel herself blushing.
"Let's go. I don't want to be here anymore." She got up and started toward the door, but Luca stopped them.
"Where do you think you're going my pidove?"
"I'm leaving Luca. You can't stop me!"
Valen looked ready to pull out a pokemon, but Lira held out a hand to stop him.
"No Valen. This is my fight and it ends now! Ninetales!" The pokemon appeared before her.
"As you wish my love. We shall fight for it. If i win you stay with me forever."
"That won't happen." She growled.
Their pokemon fought viciously knowing what was at stake for their owners. Lira was down to only dragonair and Valen to his charizard.
Charizard had dragonair pinned down and was readying for the final blow.
"Dragonair no!!!!" Lira cried, feeling foolish for risking her future on a fight she couldn't win. She collapsed to her knees thinking of what layed ahead, when a bright light caught her eye. Dragonair was shining brightly.
She stared in amazement as her dragonair morphed into a dragonite. Everyone in the room gasped when they saw the gleeming bright pink coat on the dragonite in front of them.
"How?" Luca asked.
Lira smiled. "Now dragonite! Use hyper beam!!!"
Dragonite smirked up at charizard and grabbed its arm, throwing it onto the floor and aiming a hyper beam at it. The flash lit the room and when the dust settled charizard was knocked out and dragonite stood proud.
Lira stormed up to a shocked Luca and planted her fist into his nose, feeling it crack.
"Now get the goddamn message and leave me alone!" Dragonite walked out behind her and in that moment she could take on the world.
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:02 pm

With Luca defeated, Valen cheered on Lira’s victory, “You did it! I knew you had it in you!”
He took note of the phenomenal transformation of her Dragonair, never before had he ever seen a pink Dragonite. It was amazing and intrigued him greatly.

Taking Lira’s hand in his, Valen grinned. He was about to speak but was interrupted by the crackling sound of burning wood. The fire had almost reached them inside the room.
“We really need to get out of here. This place can collapse at any minute.”
Releasing his Rapidash, Valen eyed a spot on the wall where fire had weakened the structure. “There! Rapidash use Fire Spin!”
With a neigh, The unicorn charged towards the wall and released a burst of fiery hot flames onto the structure. Wood split instantly and metal began to melt away, providing a large escape route.
Giving Rapidash a thankful pat, Valen climbed onto his pokemon’s back, “We’ll be safe from the fire if we ride Rapidash through the flames” he explained quickly.
Offering his hand to Lira, he pulled her up onto the horse’s back.
Within a few short minutes, they had escaped the burning building and were bolting through the fire-lit fields surrounding the warehouse.
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:02 am

After reporting to officer Jenny about everything they found out, Valen and Lira went to the local scientists who were busy researching the chemical spill. They were shocked at the strange colour of Lira's dragonite, but after some research they linked it to the chemical. It wasn't harmfull for dragonite anymore, it simply left it with a changed skin colour.
After a few days of Valen protesting and Lira forcing him to stay in bed and recover while she helped officer Jenny round up team rocket, Valen was better and most of team rocket was behind bars. Lira went in to see Valen.
"I'm glad you are looking better."
Valen opened his mouth to reply, but Lira interupted him.
"Listen, I... Uhm... Well, I never got the chance to properly thank you for saving me. So i asked officer Jenny and she gave me this to give to you..."
Lira pulled out a small wooden box. Valen opened it to reveal a badge.
"It's an official police badge which will allow you to go into restricted areas to help with your pest control job. I know it's lame compared to saving my life, but it's all i could think of..."
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:01 pm

"It's an official police badge which will allow you to go into restricted areas to help with your pest control job. I know it's lame compared to saving my life, but it's all i could think of..."[/i]
Taking the badge and examining it closely, Valen felt a smile gradually stretch across his features. “This is great! It’s exactly for what I need. ” Taking Lira’s hand, he kissed it in a gentlemanly manner, ‘Thank you’

A day later Valen was released from hospital. It felt good to be back on his feet, his skin had healed up nicely , the only scar that remained was a small white blotch on his leg. With a lazy stretch, Valen made his way towards a Café he was supposed to meet Lira at.
Once inside the Café, he quickly glanced over the various tables. Her pink hair was a dead giveaway to her location and he soon joined her at a table near the window.

“Good Morning Lira!”

They chatted for a while about what had happened, as well as the events occurring over the past week. Valen had been burning with all sorts of questions, like what had happened with the police investigation, Did they catch Luca?, Did some of Team rocket's gang get away? Had the Pokemon all been treated against the effects of the chemical?

Once he was sufficiently sated with answers, Valen sipped at his cup of coffee and decided to move off subject.
“So…things between us seem to be going well…”, he fiddled with the handle of his cup for a moment, before looking up at Lira. His blue eyes held hers, “You probably already know this…but I have feelings for you. I’d like to know how you feel?”
Mirrormoth
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Lira felt her cheeks go red. Her stomach was turning and she had to swallow down the lump in her throat.
"I like you too..." She smiled at him and took his hand over the table.
"I would like to keep on traveling together. I thought maybe we could go back to my home town. I heard someone say they are having a bit of trouble with some pesky pokemon and i do miss my family... Would you like to join me? Or is that too soon... You really don't have to do it we can just go to a different town...."
erasmusdane
erasmusdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum